- 7 days / 6 nights - from Sunday 18 to Saturday 24 July 2021.
- Arrival with dinner included, departure with breakfast included.
- The basic hotel accommodation package is calculated per person for a minimum occupancy of 3, 4 or 5 people in the same room.
- IberCup is the one who decides how many people will stay per room, when the teams decide to participate by the basic accommodation package.
- Participating teams with the base package price per person cannot decide how many people will stay in the room, unless they pay the additional cost for occupying a room for 1 or 2 people.
- IberCup will only confirm the exact name of the accommodation 30 days before the tournament.
- If a team has a pre-booking for a specific accommodation, they may have to change their accommodation at any time up to 1 month before the start of the tournament, due to IberCup's logistics.
- IberCup manages the entire distribution of team accommodation, and any change in the distribution of rooms must be approved by IberCup.
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team can be divided into different floors. IberCup has no decision-making power in this matter, which is the exclusive responsibility of hotels.
- Some of the rooms have a double bed for 2 people, in which case the 2 people share the same bed.
- For a distribution from 3 people or more, not all hotels have a triple room, so one or two extra beds are placed in a double room, or a sofa bed for 2 people, which may not be of the same quality and comfort. For singles or doubles the prices are different.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner). Breakfast and dinner depending on the option, can be in the hotel restaurant or in some special cases in restaurants close to the hotel.
- IberPass and the accommodation fee are included in the cost.
- All teams pay a registration fee.
- Check-in is after 14:00. If teams want to check in before 14:00, they will have to pay an extra night. Please note that most rooms will only be available between 14:00 and 15:00, so it will generally not be possible to check into your room once you arrive at your destination. The accommodation must be left free before 12:00 on the day of departure. If teams do not clear rooms before 12:00, they will have to pay an extra night.
- Conditions valid for reservations made through IberCup. Subject to availability confirmation on the day of booking. Please contact us for prices.
- In all types of accommodation, it is necessary to leave a guarantee deposit * (R$ 2,000.00 in cash per team) which will have to be delivered to the place of accommodation at the arrival of the team.
* This value may be different depending on the type of accommodation.
This deposit amount will be retained and will only be used in case of any damage or damage created by the teams to the premises / accommodation. IberCup can never be held responsible for damages created by the teams in the facilities / accommodation. Without the delivery of a guarantee deposit, "Check-in" will not be authorized.
Price does not include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers.
- Match Transfers.
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Touristic Taxes.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
- If you want to stay at the accommodation more days, please let us know in advance.
- Teams must check out of the rooms by 10:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don´t check out before 10:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (6 nights).
- To avoid delays at check-in, teams MUST submit the final rooming list 45 days prior to the tournament. This information is mandatory and affects the normal operation of the tournament. If you send this list after this date, the team will be penalized (R$60.00 per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list 45 days before the tournament, IberCup will have no responsibility for any last minute changes with regard to the accommodation distribution made by the hotel reception after the team arrives.
- If the team cancels or changes any player, guardian or family member on the original list, this change must be approved by IberCup and additional fees may be charged.
- Any modification to the rooming 10 days before the tournament may not be accepted by the hotel or incur an extra charge.
- The rooming list will not be sent to the team for completion until the balance is fully settled.
Loss or Theft
The organization does not assume any responsibility in case of sport equipment theft or personal belongings of participants in the accommodation, transportation or in the sporting venues.
- Please notice not all accommodations has an early breakfast time. In case you have an early game we kindly request you to inform the reception to schedule the breakfast earlier. IberCup is not responsible for the adjustment of meals outside of the normal schedule of the accommodation.
- Also, if you notice you might lose the dinner time due to a delay, please inform the hotel about it to avoid any issue.
- As organizers, we will take care also about these aspects, but sometimes if you are in a private trip we may not know.
Hotel for Parents
- For parents and family, hotel reservations can be arranged at reasonable prices by the organization.
- Parents and family can book their hotel through IberCup.
- Family members who book the accommodation package will, in most cases, enjoy advantages in local transport and special conditions for access to the complexes.
- Family bookings through IberCup have access to admission to the free opening ceremony.
- Please note that when booking your accommodation through our partners, and not directly through the IberCup organization, you will not be able to take advantage of the IberCup package, which in most cases includes advantages in local transport and special conditions for accessing the complexes.
- Airport transfers are not included in Hotel accommodation.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is 6 nights according to the IberCup package.
Confirmation of Participation
A first payment is needed in order to reserve your place as soon as possible:
- If you are a non-local team (with accommodation through IberCup), the amount is R$ 6.000,00 (per team) until 15 days after the registration.
- If you are a local team (until 60km from the competition centers), the amount (per team) is equivalent to 50% of the registration fee.
Note: the amount of the first payment will be deducted from the total. The first payment is not refundable.
Team payment deadlines:
- a) up to 90 days before the start of the tournament - 50% of the total to pay.
- b) up to 60 days before the start of the tournament - 80% of the total to pay.
- c) up to 45 days before the start of the tournament - 100% of the total to be paid.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service during the entire week of the tournament.
- The program must be sent to IberCup email@example.com 15 days prior the start of the tournament by the team. If IberCup does not receive any information regarding the program, the first service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation.
- Any change must be communicated with 48h in the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost.
- Please notice that if the change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h it will be not accepted.
- Due to the company´s restrictions, the bus driver may change during your trip.
- Due to restrictions of the transport companies the driver may not be the same during the service.
If we do not receive information from the scheduled plan, the first service will be automatically scheduled for 1: 30h before the first departure from the team's accommodation and so on.
IberCup will not elaborate any plan or program and may put the team in direct contact with a bus company, but will not have any responsibility for the scheduling of services for the team.
Teams can book their transport directly with the transport company (information on our website), but IberCup will have no responsibility for the plans and timetables agreed between the team and the company.
Restrictions on Private Bus Transportation
The following restrictions have been established by the International Department of Transport:
- Drivers can drive 11 hours a day of driving, at most 4:30h without stops, where the driver will also have 45 minutes of rest between each stop.
- Each day, the driver must have a 9-hour rest period between services. Please note if you have a game early the next day to finish the job early the day before to make up for the hours.
- During travel, the driver must rest 45 minutes every 4h. We ask for special attention to these mandatory safety rules for drivers. In case of organizing excursions where there is parking payment, this amount will have to be paid by the team / group.
- Drivers may not be the same the next day, so please inform your driver of the scheduled pick-up time the next day.
- An extra charge will be charged if the service exceeds 11 hours per day or 150 km per day.
- Each day, the driver must have a rest period of 9 hours. Take note if you have a game early the next day to finish the job early the day before to make up for the hours.
- IberCup will have no responsibility for the scheduling of transportation of private buses not communicated 15 days before the tournament.
- Changes to the itinerary must be communicated to the IberCup representative (IberCup office). The driver may not accept changes without the prior consent of his supervisor or IberCup representative.
- IberCup will put your team in direct contact with a bus company, but will not have any responsibility for scheduling the services defined between the team and the transport company.
- Any delay that is the responsibility of the transport company, IberCup reserves the right to exempt itself from this responsibility in the event of breakdowns, accidents, delays or any other incidents arising from the use of this transport and that may imply a lack of attendance by the team.
- Teams can directly book their transport with the transport company (information on our website), but IberCup will have no responsibility for the plans and times agreed between the team and the company.
Transfers for the Matches
- The transfer service to the games is a service that may not be included in your participation package. Please check with the organization if your participation includes these services.
- Please note that if you have hired this service, it does not cover all accommodations. If in doubt, contact us.
- In case the same team has 2 or more games scheduled on the same day and in the same complex, in the morning and in the afternoon, the organization will only ensure the transport of these teams in the morning for the first game and their return in the afternoon after the end of the last game, if your food package does not include lunch at the Hotel.
- In case your participation package includes lunch at the hotel, even if you have 2 or more games scheduled for the same day and in the same complex, in the morning and in the afternoon, the organization will ensure the necessary transfers for the fulfillment of the your team's games.
- If your club participates with 2 or more teams, keep in mind that they can travel in different buses even if they are scheduled to leave the same hotel at the same time with the same destination.
- All teams must respect the transfer times for the pre-established games, and will not be able to use this service outside these hours even if they want to go to watch a game from another team in their club.
- No transportation system is included in the days before and after the tournament.
- Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, are not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization.
- The teams travelling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule 45 days before the tournament starts. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup. It is not permitted for relatives to enter the bus if they have not reserved accommodation with IberCup.
- If you have contracted this service, be aware that the service is only for one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
- If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, IberCup cannot guarantee various transfers, but only one group transfer. The team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer, or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer as this service is contracted as one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
- Price is per transfer. If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, the team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer.
Contact between the team and the organization
- Teams should always communicate, including payment transactions, through a single intermediary in order to facilitate communication between the team and the organization, and at the same time reduce the risk of loss of information.
- If teams make payments via more than one intermediary, a 20% increase will be added to each amount in order to support administrative costs.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders as indicated on the Participants’ list, are responsible for the conduct from their players in case of damage caused in sport facilities, dressing rooms, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff .
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, team leader should contact directly the organization staff .
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 22:00h and 8:00h.
- The meals timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transport delay, team leader should inform the Organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel in transportation without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- The team leader must keep all documentation of his team in his possession. In the case of traveling to Brazil, authorization documents for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificates that may be necessary will be required. The tournament does not accept any responsibility for refusing to grant visas or authorization to enter participants in a foreign country; in these cases, the conditions for the cancellation of the trip are applicable, and customers are still responsible for any cost that such situation entails. The tournament organization may under no circumstances be responsible, directly or indirectly, for refusing to grant visas or authorizing the entry of participants in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For foreign teams we accept only the identification of players with valid identification (legal card from a governmental and plasticized institution). This card must have the full name, photo, identification number and date of birth. This document must always be present with the player's passport. Players traveling from countries where there is no requirement to present a passport to enter Brazil, the organization will only need a valid identification card (legal card from a government and plasticized institution).
- At the time of check-in, the IberCup organization will ask the teams for all documentation related to their sports insurance, valid for the period of the tournament. If this documentation is not presented, the team will not be able to participate in the tournament.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player must have medical insurance.
- Make sure that all your players are insured on and off the pitch.
- IberCup does not have any group insurance, protecting participants in the event of injury, illness, theft or damage to property and is not responsible in any way for accidents, damages or economic losses that may arise in the event of war, war events, civil war , revolution or civil unrest, or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, blockades, natural disasters, epidemics or similar events. These problems will be solved under the teams' own responsibility and are not the responsibility of IberCup or the local organization.
- Participants from countries that have no medical insurance contract with Brazil must have personal medical insurance.
AccreditationTeam Accreditation / Participant Accredition with IberCup Package
- The team leader must bring all documents for accreditation (Valid Passport or Identification Document for players, staff and others), along with all other documents that were sent to them before the tournament via e-mail.
- Only the team leader needs to be present at the accreditation to collect all the material regarding accreditation and important information.
- Players do not need to be present for accreditation on this day.
- If the team leader/s do not complete accreditation at the IberCup Office, teams will NOT be able to participate in the first game, they will be atributed a "no-show" and the final result will automatically be 0-3 to the adversary team.
- It is mandatory that all teams go to the IberCup office, which is located at the office IberCup.
- For teams that travel by Private bus or own transportation, they cannot complete check-in at their accommodation before completing the accreditation process at the IberCup Office. We suggest that during the accreditation process, the team leader stays at the IberCup Office while the team continues their journey to their respective accommodation where they will be able to complete their check-in after 15h00, as long as their situation is regularized and are in possession of all their valid documents for check-in. After accreditation, the team leader will be led to their accommodation.
- For local teams without accommodation, the team leader will have to go to the IberCup office 5 days before the beginning of the tournament between 10h00 and 20h00. The organization vividly recommends that the team leaders complete their accreditation 5 days before, as normally accreditations completed on the day before have long waiting queues and are reserved for teams with accommodation.
- In case the team doesn't have their payment regularized, they will not be able to complete accreditation and will be eliminated from the competition. If you wish to regularize the situation at accreditation, the organization will only accept payment in cash. All teams need to fill in their online registration form, with the login data that was previously sent to them by the organization, up to 20 days before the tournament. After this date, we will charge an additional cost of R$30.00 per player.
- If the team has a rooming list that needs to be sent to the organization, IberCup needs to receive this 20 days before the tournament. After this date, we will charge an additional cost of R$60,00 per player.
- IberCup doesn't accept international wire transfers 10 days prior to the Team Check-In date. In case you have a pending amount in the 10 days prior to the Tournament please note that your team will be out of the competition until the amount is paid by Cash or Credit Card at the IberCup Accreditation Office.
Accreditation for access to the complex
- Accreditation for access to the complex is MANDATORY for all technical staff, relatives and visitors. Everyone will have to go through this process.
- Accreditation for all technical staff, relatives and visitors will be done with a photograph of the respective person, and for this reason, it is mandatory for the person to be present at the accreditation.
- Players do not need to go through this process, as the control system for players will be completed via bracelet, meaning that the accreditation for access to the complex will not be necessary for them. For players, it is only mandatory that their leader completes the accreditation process for the tournament and not for the access to the complex.
- Relatives and visitors without the IberCup package, that have previously purchased their tickets to access the complex via the team leader, should go to the IberCup office to receive their ticket to access the complex.
- For teams and relatives that are staying in hotel accommodation, they can complete their accreditation for access to the complex, on-site, at the hotel, after their check-in
- For teams that are staying in school accommodation, they should complete their accreditation for access to the complex, at the IberCup office up until the day before the start of the tournament.
- For teams, relatives or visitors without accommodation, they should complete their accreditation for access to the complex, at the IberCup office on the days before the start of the tournament.
- Accreditation for relatives and technical staff will be done in accordance with the information sent to the organization by the team leader and with confirmed payments within the time frame. If there is any divergence, everyone will be unable to do the accreditation, until the coordinator solves the divergence with the organization.
- The organization vividly recommends that everyone complete their accreditation 5 days before the start of the competition, as normally accreditations at the complex have long queues.
- Teams that are participating in the tournament are PROHIBITED from doing their accreditation of access to the complex on the day the tournament begins, their access to the complex will not be authorized.
- For relatives or visitors outside the IberCup package, that wish to access the complex on the first day of the tournament can do their accreditation at the complex, by taking with them a valid Identification document and a photograph. Tickets sold during this period can only be paid in cash.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should request to their football federations to send an authorization letter to IberCup (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can take part in the tournament. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders.
- Financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is not responsible for any economic injuries or losses that may arise in the event of war, war, civil war, revolution or civil unrest or for the actions of the authorities, strikes, blockades, natural disasters, disputes with transport, kidnappings, accidents in the Army and Navy, orders of public institutional departments in Brasil and foreign countries, epidemics, attributable to causes of force majeure with quarantine, customs regulations or problems with public immigration, fires, traffic accidents, illnesses, thefts, fraud, violence, heterosexual relationships or similar events, before, during and after the tournament. These issues will be resolved under the responsibility of the teams or groups and is not the responsibility of IberCup or the local organization.
The following conditions apply for group cancellations or individual cancellations. Cancellation must be notified in writing, prior to the start of the tournament. The day that the notification is received by IberCup is the effective cancellation date. It is the responsibility of the group leader to inform all participants of the cancellation policy. If any individual or the entire group cancels their participation anytime after booking, the following cancellation fees will be charged.
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation is until 90 days before the tournament starts,100% of accommodation, transport or other services, cost may be refunded, provided that there has not already been a deduction of costs incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- In case a participant cancellation is between 89 days and 45 days before the tournament starts, 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancellation is 44 days before the tournament starts, until the end of the tournament, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged (in case the participant sends a valid medical certificate the refund will be considered only as of the local participant fee R$390,00)
- In case a participant cancellation is due to transport delays, strikes or force major, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsible and will not refund.
Due payments on the arrival
- In case of being a "non-local" team (with IberCup accommodation), if the payment balance of the accommodation package reservation in our tournament is still open after the last payment deadline, IberCup informs you that it will not make any advance payments on your behalf or on behalf of the team and thus the accommodation supposedly hired reserves the right to cancel without any refund of previously paid amounts.
- In the case of teams that want to make any payment later than the payment deadline, and with their reservation already cancelled for lack of payments, we inform that a new request for availability and quotation will be made to the accommodation. In case of availability in the accommodation, that quotation will probably be more expensive than the previously agreed value, that means that the final value to pay per person will not be the same.
- Therefore, apart from the teams having the accommodation canceled IberCup will not be able to include the teams in the group stage draw for the match schedule.
- In case of being a "local" team (without IberCup accommodation), if the payment balance of the booking to participate in our tournament is still open after the last payment deadline, IberCup informs that the participation will be canceled and IberCup will not be able to include the team(s) in the group stage draw for the match calendar.
- In case of pending amounts at the moment of arrival:
- Groups traveling by plane, will not have airport transfers nor will be allowed to check-in at the accommodation without the amount being regularized at the airport or at the IberCup office.
- Groups traveling by bus or by their own means, will not be allowed to check-in at the accommodation unless the amount is regularized at the airport or at the IberCup office.
- Groups that do not have any type of accommodation contracted with IberCup, will not be authorized to carry out accreditation or start the first game in the tournament.
- Wire Transfer:
Please note that all bank transaction fees must be paid by the teams. Payments must be made in the currencies in the payment details (Reais or Euros). Please note that we do not accept any personal or business checks. Please do not forget to mention the payment reference number and the name of the team when making the payment, as this needs to be mentioned in the transfer description.
After payment, always send us the payment document in PDF format to email@example.com.
- Card Payment:
In this modality an additional amount of (2.5%) will be added for each payment.
Payments made by Brazilian teams in reais to the Brazilian IberCup account:
1x Credit: 3.66%
Credit 2x and 3x: 4.42%
1x Credit: 3.66%
2x Credit: 4.42%
Credit 3x: 10.42%
1x Credit: 3.66%
Credit 2x to 3x: 10.42%
Image Authorization Term
In the registration and accreditation steps, for all legal purposes, the use of the club's, technical commission's and players' image will be authorized for the purposes of registration, event disclosure, free of charge, constant in photos and videos. The images may be displayed: partial or total, an audiovisual presentation, national and international publications, as well as available in the image bank resulting from the research on the Internet and other future media. The technical committee and its players will have nothing to claim as related rights the image of these or any other.
All information is in the Waiver and Agreement signed and accepted by the Team Leader at the time of accreditation.
Entry into the Complex
- Only people accredited with the organization will have access to the IberCup Sports Complex. Our commitment is to offer a good experience to all the public present and to obey the maximum capacity of the space.
- In this sense, purchase your ticket in advance, before the tournament starts, since the number of people is limited to the capacity of the complex. Do not leave it to the end or you may miss the opportunity to enjoy this great moment.
- All teams must send the information within the established deadlines and register for access to the complexes in the days leading up to the tournament, in order to avoid long queues on the opening day.
- No drinks or food will be allowed into the complex. Within the complex there is a food court available to all participants or visitors with different gastronomic options.
- If you bring any type of drink or food to the complex, your entry will not be authorized, since at the entrances to the complexes you will be setting up a review procedure for all people who access them.
- For more information on ticket prices, please consult the organization.
- According to Law number 12,933 of December 26, 2013 and Decree 8,537, of December 5, 2015.
- Children up to 03 years do not pay
Based on the Statute of the Child and Adolescent (Law 8069/1990), which, among other provisions, establishes the right to education, culture, sport and leisure, considering the child to be less than 12 years old, 50 % of the ticket price for the age group from 3 to 12 years old.
- Students - In order to be entitled to the benefit at the events, it is necessary for the student to present the Student Identification Card (CIE), a document that proves the condition of a student, at the time of purchase of the ticket and at the entrance of the place where the event. The National Association of Graduate Students (ANPG), the National Student Union (UNE), the Brazilian Union of Secondary Students (Ubes), Central Student Directories (DCE) and Academic Centers of middle and higher levels are able to issue the CIE . People taking a basic professional training course, such as language courses, computer science, pre-university entrance exams and preparatory courses, are not entitled to the half-price benefit.
- Seniors - Seniors over the age of 60 (sixty) are entitled to half-price. For proof, just present the identity document.
* Proof of half price must be presented at the time of purchase and on the day of the event in person.
** Decree number 8,537 of October 5, 2015, which comes into force on 01/12/2015, regulating the new half-entry law (Law number 12,933 / 2013) and the Youth Statute (Law number 12,852 / 2013), guarantee 40% of tickets to an event go to half price.
Booking with our partners
- We remind you that the organization has no responsibility for the services contracted with the IberCup partners.
- Note that by booking your accommodation through our partners, and not directly via the IberCup organization, you will not be able to make the most of the IberCup package which, in the majority of cases, includes advantages with local transportation and access to the complexes.